Audit and Risk meeting papers
There are no meeting papers available at this time.
- Friday 29th April, 10am
- Friday 22nd July, 10am
- Friday 21st October, 10am
The Audit and Risk Committee reports to the Board of Trustees.
The Committee has the following objectives:
- To provide the Board of Trustees with an independent assessment of the College’s external audit and statutory annual accounts, with the objective of providing assurance of the quality and reliability of the published statements; and
- To review/oversee the establishment and maintenance of effective systems of governance, risk management, internal controls, and an appropriately robust financial and legal framework, across the whole of the College’s activities, that support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives and strategic goals.
- Ms Kate Mathers: Representative from the Board of Trustees
- Mr Noah Franklin: Representative from the Board of Trustees
- Mr George Attilakos: Members' Representative from Council
- Ms Lucky Saraswat: Representative from Council
- Ms Leila Pilgrim: Independent Member
- Ms Kate Lancaster: Chief Executive
- External Auditor: Sayer Vincent (a representative as required)