Guidance on how to access the CPD ePortfolio.
All participants in the RCOG CPD Programme receive access to the CPD ePortfolio, a mobile / tablet friendly online tool to record your Learning Events, The ePortfolio can capture reflection and outcomes of CPD, helps doctors plan their learning objectives for the forthcoming year and enables them to download customised output reports between dates of their choice.
Accessing the CPD ePortfolio
If you’re already registered on the RCOG’s CPD programme, access the CPD ePortfolio below. You will need to log on to the CPD ePortfolio with your College website login.
If you aren’t registered on our CPD programme and would like more information about how to register, and the benefits of participating, please visit the CPD registration page.
Using the CPD ePortfolio
CPD portfolio video guidance
Video guidance on the new CPD portfolio including:
- Introduction on the use of the CPD ePortfolio
- Add the Personal Plan
- Adding a Learning Event
- Download a CPD Output Report
- Accessing the TOG questions
- ROCG CPD Getting Started guide
- Adding your Personal Plan (PDF 700KB)
- Adding a Learning Event (LE) (PDF 679kb)
- Linking your Learning Events to your Personal Plan (420kb)
- Linking your completed TOG questions to your Personal Plan (PDF 426kb)
- Adding a Reflection Log (PDF 450KB)
- Adding an action log (PDF 700KB)
- How to find TOG articles (PDF 700KB)
- My Profile in the CPD ePortfolio (PDF 711kb)