Abstracts are an integral part of RCOG World Congress and provide a platform for doctors globally, and all career stages, to showcase their unique work.
In such unprecedented times, we were delighted to see over 2,800+ abstracts submitted in 2020 from over 100 countries and all six continents – making this a truly diverse, accessible and inspirational part of this flagship event.
The sharing of best practice and communication between healthcare professionals globally has never been more important in helping deliver the highest quality care for women and girls.
If you have never submitted an abstract before, we have listed our top five top reasons to submit:
1. Professional development
- The abstract experience is an excellent way to enhance your CV and make you stand out from the crowd
- Improve your presentation skills in front of a diverse global audience
- There are 20+ different specialist areas to choose from, covering the entire spectrum of women’s healthcare.
- The top 500 abstracts from work presented at the Congress will be published in a special World Congress online supplement of BJOG
- You can submit work previously presented at other international events
- The influential research journal has a global impact factor of 4.66
- Work together with peers to deliver your unique work
- Feedback and connect with peers with corresponding interests
- Discuss your findings with experts from over 100 countries
4. Improve healthcare globally
- Sharing your research will empower doctors globally
- Learn from access to 1,000s of abstracts submitted
- Introduce fresh ideas and help inform education and clinical practice
- Encourage research in all aspects of women’s health
5. Awards and prizes
- Increase your exposure in the global O&G community
- Prizes will be awarded for the best presentations
- Celebrate success at all career stages, and from all backgrounds
Abstract submission is now closed. Reserve your in-person or virtual registration today to secure the early bird rate.
View FAQs and contact the team by phone, live chat and email via our dedicated help centre.