Our webinar series provides a unique insight into the latest hot topics and clinical issues in women’s health. They are free to attend, open to all and delivered by speakers from across the globe.
Details on upcoming webinars are listed below, and new webinars will be added on a regular basis. You can also find recordings of previous webinars that are available to watch on demand.
- Post-pandemic restoration of gynaecology services and training
- International Women’s Day: webinar
- Genomics in perinatal medicine
- Global rise in caesarean births
- Tackling the abortion education deficit: how to advocate for comprehensive abortion education for healthcare students and providers
- Menopause: What do women want?
- 4D’s for Delay in second stage - (Dilemmas, Decisions, Developments and new Devices for assisted vaginal birth)
Joint Honorary Webinar Convenors
Dr Sharmistha Guha MRCOG, London
Dr Manjiri Khare FRCOG, Leicester