- 25 February 2022
- 31 March 2022
- 1 June 2022
- 10 August 2022
- 30 November 2022
The Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment Sub-committee reports to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
Setting the questions and providing all relevant question material for the Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment, which is held two-three times a year.
- Providing the Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee and the Examination Department with drafts of all examination questions and material at least six months prior to Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment
- Reviewing the performance of all questions (stations) and to undertake the analysis of results
- Setting new questions in accordance with the published Curriculum and Syllabus
- Modifying questions, instructions to examiners, marking guidelines, role-players’ and lay examiners’ briefs
- Maintaining the bank of Clinical Assessment questions
- Attending the two London diets of the Clinical Assessment per year as circuit coordinators and/or examiners
- Maintaining the highest levels of question security at all times
- Advising on the training of examiners (clinical and lay) and role players
- Undertaking other Part 3 MRCOG Clinical Assessment matters, as required by the Examination and Assessment Committee
- Providing updates, on committee related issues, to the Examination and Assessment Committee.
4 meetings per year.
Members are required to attend at least 3 meetings.
- Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- Vice Chair, selected by competitive interview, according to the approved role description
- 22 members (4 lay and 18 clinical) selected according to the approved role description
- Chair of the Examination and Assessment Committee, ex officio
- Mr Paul Mills – Committee Chair
- Dr Dhiraj Uchil – Committee Vice-Chair
- Mr Manesh Perera
- Mr Robert Haughney
- Mr Radwan Faraj
- Dr Helen Cameron
- Janitha Costa
- Dr Mausumi Das
- Mr Suresh John Duthie
- Dr Rajalakshmi Rajagopal
- Dr Ian Scudamore
- Mr Richard Slade
- Dr Kevin Thomas
- Mrs Lesley Bentley
- Ms Lisa Harris
- Dr Maya Basu
- Dr Aradhana (Mona) Khaund